Image Map

Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Must Haves + Link Up!


Happy Monday!

Hope your week is off to a great start!

On Mondays, I love stopping by each week over at Lauren's for her Must Haves to see what she has picked out during her weekly window shopping 'trip'. Today,  I have the pleasure of co-hosting a round of Monday Must Haves with the lovely Lauren and I am happy to show you a few things that have been on both me and miss baby Grace's wishlists. 


(All links are next to the number in the list below)

1. (joy/love) I have been eyeing a few prints from this lovely shop, Naptime Diaries. Love how they take scriptures to the next level and incorporate them into pretty prints to add to your home.

2. (straw hat) Baby Grace needs a straw hat. You should see her squint every time we go out in the sun. Which is sadly not enough, we finally got weather in the 70's this past weekend. Sunglasses will be a staple along with this straw hat to keep some shade on her. 

3. (white strap bow sandals) These sandals go great with pretty much all things summer for Baby Grace. Everything she owns has bright prints, whites, and summery pink hues. Plus her little toes would just be adorable in these.

4. (star baby romper) This is definitely a Baby Grace must have. I could totally see her sporting this entire outfit *puts in shopping cart*. Perfect for a family day out. 

5. (floral textured fit & flare skater dress) Ok, needless to say this is gorg. I was actually debating using a dress like this for my reception dress just because its super fun and goes with the colors of the wedding. Its super flirty and fun for summer. ADORE.

6. (Flower Headband) I've wanted to try this trend for awhile, but love how the brown is super subtle and would be super subtle against my skin tone and hair color. I think I could pull it off, maybe...

7. (Tie Dye Maxi w/ Slits) This screams hippie, summer, beach to me. I would totally rock it with a tee shirt with a cool saying on it. Or I could see it with a plain tank, walking around a summer fair pushing the stroller eating icecream.. Okay, this is how I always envision my summers from now on. But this skirt would just make that vision so much more perfect.

8. (Pharell Style Hat ;) Okay, so many people gave Pharell grief for wearing that, let's call it, "Happy Hat." And now people are sporting it. I often want to try out hats, but I have a big head. (Don't act like you didn't notice) I often only get hats halfway on this dome so I can't buy them online, but if I had a mini-head, I'd totally buy this hat. 




Link-Up Rules:
1.  Follow the Host-The Style Record
2. Follow the Co-Host- I'm Perfectly Human
3. Visit a couple of the blogs that have linked up as well - That's what we're linking up for anyways, right?!
-        4. Provide a link to the Monday Must Haves Link up (http://www.thestylerecord.com) in your post or add the button below to your blog. 







Follow me: Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest || Bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. I love those prints especially the one about being patient. And that little baby romper is too cute! Great list of must-haves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love your Grace picks!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me!